06 March 2010

i cant lie to myself..


You're not alone

Together we stand

I'll be by your side

You know I'll take your hand

When it gets cold

And it feels like the end

There's no place to go

You know I won't give in

no I won't give in


Keep holdin' on

'Cause you know we'll make it through

We'll make it through

Just, stay strong

'Cause you know I'm here for you

I'm here for you


There's nothing you can say

Nothing you can do

there's no other way when it comes to the truth



'Cause you know we'll make it through

We'll make it through

So far away

I wish you were here

Before it's too late

This could all disappear

Before the doors close

And it comes to an end

With you by my side

I will fight and defend

I'll fight and defend



i'm not stong and i cant take this anymore..it's hurt to pretend that u're happy as u look but the truth is, u are hurt deeply inside..n there are no one there willing to share u their shoulder to cry on nor a hand to wipe all u're tears away...


i HATE to pretend but yet I AM pretending




...



0 comments: